Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jennica.

I'm currently living in the Tri-Cities. However, I am originally from central California and no matter how much Washington grows on me, I will probably always consider California to be home. I still have family in CA and visit whenever I get a chance.

I love to travel. So far in my lifetime I have been to about 1/4th of the US States as well as two African countries. I hope to visit many more places, including but not limited to, Japan, Australia, as well as more of the US and Africa. But for now college is demanding most of my time and attention.

I'm new to blogging so this should be interesting...

~J

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah, I'm from Jackson, CA. Julie knew she should put us together!
    Holla atcha gurl...lol

    ReplyDelete